Rogersville Historic Days
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY: Heritage Days kicks off with cruise-in and more
Oct 14, 2017 at 9:30 AM
ROGERSVILLE — Heritage Days kicked off Friday evening with several activities in downtown Rogersville including the chili cook-off, children’s costume contest and parade, hot rod parade featuring about 160 classics, and the cruise-in.
Heritage Days continues today from 10 a.m until 6 p.m. and Sunday from noon to 6 p.m. with a wide variety of activities and attractions including food, crafts, children’s games and attractions, vendors, demonstrations and live music and dancing.
Here’s the schedule for both days:
* 10 a.m. — Opening ceremony: Tennessee Sons of the American Revolution Color Guard, Cherokee High School Drum Corps, national anthem and invocation.
* 10 a.m.- 6 p.m. — Craft booths, food court, demonstrators yard, young’uns yard, quilt show, antique farm equipment show, mixed media art show, dance stage, and music on the main stage.
* Noon to 7 p.m. — Mary’s Spirits and Fine Wines moonshine tasting at 212 Washington St.
* Noon — Antique tractor parade.
* 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m. — Demonstrations by the 12th Tennessee Cavalry Battalion at Crockett Spring Park, South Rogers Street.
Sunday, Oct. 15
* Noon-6 p.m. — Craft booths, food court, demonstrators yard, and young’uns yard, quilt show, antique farm equipment show, mixed media art show, dance stage and music on the main stage.
* 2 p.m. — Antique tractor parade.