Kingsport Times News Sunday, November 23, 2014
Blogs TriCityMom Man of the House
Eric Myers' Man of the House - They Grew Up Too Fast

Eric Myers' Man of the House - They Grew Up Too Fast

May 20th, 2013 12:47 pm by Eric Myers

I was still processing the lesson from the woman in the hallway when I took my kids to see my parents for a long weekend. Knowing we were in town, my sister, Julie, stopped by with her kids so the cousins could spend the day playing together. It was a b

Comments
Blogs TriCityMom Man of the House
Eric Myers' Man of the House - Each Stage Is Special

Eric Myers' Man of the House - Each Stage Is Special

May 13th, 2013 11:05 am by Eric Myers

Each Stage Is Special After I prayed that prayer asking for God to change my heart I didn't know what was going to happen. As pastor and author Mark Batterson has noted, once you pray and involved God in your situation the fun begins because you nev

Comments
Blogs TriCityMom Man of the House

Eric Myers' Man of the House - A Chair and A Prayer

May 6th, 2013 4:45 pm by Eric Myers

A Chair And A Prayer By Eric Myers So how do you change yourself? That is a good question. That was also the question I was asking as I stared back at myself from my own reflection in the mirror. I knew I wanted and desperately needed to change

Comments
Blogs TriCityMom Man of the House

Eric Myers' Man of the House - Finding My Way Back, The Beginning

May 4th, 2013 8:56 pm by Eric Myers

Finding My Way Back - The Beginning By Eric Myers Read any self help book or listen to any motivational speaker and you will hear the same advice: problem solving begins with problem identification. It's a simple and straightforward idea really, yo

Comments
Blogs TriCityMom Man of the House
Eric Myers' Man of the House: My Child Was In Irritation

Eric Myers' Man of the House: My Child Was In Irritation

May 3rd, 2013 4:19 pm by Eric Myers

If you were to ask my wife Cindy how I've progressed as a parent and a father over these years that I've been the at-home caregiver, or even if I’ve progressed, I think she would smile and say, “He’s come a long way.”

Comments
Community Blogs TriCityMom Man of the House
Eric Myers' Man of the House: Finding My Way Back - The Beginning

Eric Myers' Man of the House: Finding My Way Back - The Beginning

May 3rd, 2013 4:06 pm by Eric Myers

Read any self help book or listen to any motivational speaker and you will hear the same advice: problem solving begins with problem identification. It's a simple and straightforward idea really, you can't fix what you don't know is broken, and it was...

Comments