Kingsport Times News Wednesday, May 27, 2015
Eric Myers' Man of the House - Men, Please.

Featured Story

Blogs TriCityMom Man of the House

Eric Myers' Man of the House - Men, Please.

July 16th, 2014 8:49 am by Eric Myers

The studies over the years on this issue are consistent and clear - a dad's impact in the lives of kids is deeply felt, especially with daughters.

Comments
Blogs TriCityMom Man of the House
Eric Myers' Man of the House - Thank you and goodbye

Eric Myers' Man of the House - Thank you and goodbye

March 11th, 2015 11:00 am by Eric Myers

When a person has their last conversation they're a bit more intentional about what they want to say. It's the same for me now.

Comments
Blogs TriCityMom Man of the House
Eric Myers' Man of the House -No Texting and Driving?  What?

Eric Myers' Man of the House -No Texting and Driving? What?

February 19th, 2015 3:35 pm by Eric Myers

Sitting at stoplights, or waiting on a train, or pausing in a turn lane, or, in some cases, just driving down the road, has given me the opportunity to observe many people's morning routines, because they're finishing them in the car.

Comments
TriCityMom Man of the House
Eric Myers' Man of the House - Working Changes Things

Eric Myers' Man of the House - Working Changes Things

February 12th, 2015 4:28 pm by Eric Myers

Life passes fast enough anyway and the busier you are the faster it seems to pass. Slow it down to capture the moments. Be more intentional with your family.

Comments
Blogs TriCityMom Man of the House
Eric Myers' Man of the House - Individual Fears

Eric Myers' Man of the House - Individual Fears

November 10th, 2014 10:45 am by Eric Myers

What was said is important for parents, especially dads, to understand. Often, when kids speak, they say exactly what's on their minds or, at least, what they say reveals what's on their minds.

Comments
Blogs TriCityMom Man of the House
Eric Myers' Man of the House - The Ones Left Behind

Eric Myers' Man of the House - The Ones Left Behind

September 24th, 2014 1:40 pm by Eric Myers

As I thought about the kids, my return back to work was kind of a big deal, at least to me, since our kids had literally never know anything different than my being home.

Comments
Blogs TriCityMom Man of the House
Eric Myers' Man of the House - Nesting

Eric Myers' Man of the House - Nesting

September 8th, 2014 9:06 am by Eric Myers

That was exactly how I was feeling...like I would never have time again to accomplish these things and so I had to finish them all before my first day back to work. "You mean I'm nesting?"

Comments
Blogs TriCityMom Man of the House
Eric Myers' Man of the House - Tell Me About Yourself

Eric Myers' Man of the House - Tell Me About Yourself

August 18th, 2014 11:05 am by Eric Myers

As I had mentioned previously, by design, our family was set for me to end my decade of being the at-home parent and transition into my working outside the home. In doing so, I became consumed by my own fears.

Comments
Blogs TriCityMom Man of the House
Eric Myers' Man of the House - Fear And Doubt

Eric Myers' Man of the House - Fear And Doubt

July 7th, 2014 7:34 am by Eric Myers

You have to think positively and remind yourself that you have lots of skills and abilities and a lot to offer an employer. You have life experience. You handle stress better than some young kid and you can multi-task better.

Comments
Blogs TriCityMom Man of the House
Eric Myers' Man of the House - Seeing The Unseen

Eric Myers' Man of the House - Seeing The Unseen

June 10th, 2014 8:03 am by Eric Myers

I would make the case that there are no small or insignificant actions in God's view. And when you are laboring alone without any recognition that is a good thing to remember. Make today a great day.

Comments
Blogs TriCityMom Man of the House
Eric Myers' Man of the House - Whatever You Do....

Eric Myers' Man of the House - Whatever You Do....

May 22nd, 2014 12:50 pm by Eric Myers

We are discussing these days a few key encouraging biblical passages that speak directly to work and that can be applied to the at-home role for those who might be struggling to find a sense of value in it.

Comments