KINGSPORT — The Kingsport Parks and Recreation Department is scaring up some fun this month.
Parks & Rec has set several fall break activities for the V.O. Dobbins Sr. Complex, 301 Louis St., Kingsport:
• Monday, Oct. 14: Basketball drills and 3-on-3 basketball;
• Tuesday, Oct. 15: Cooking and a movie;
• Wednesday, Oct. 16: Youth luncheon with speaker Teddy Gaines, followed by Nitroball;
• Thursday, Oct. 17: Youth basketball Olympics;
• Friday, Oct. 18: Bag lunch and game day.
Then on the Saturday, Oct. 19, a Tennis & Treats Carnival will be held from 2:30-4:30 p.m. at the Kingsport Farmers Market on Clinchfield Street in Kingsport. (Halloween costumes are encouraged!)
Click on the pictures below for more details on these Kingsport Parks & Rec activities, or call (423) 224-2489 for more information.
(Information from the Kingsport Parks and Recreation Department)