The most viewed crime stories written by the Times-News staff, for the week of March 28 through April 4.
1) Facebook fight video prompts three Kingsport arrests
A Kingsport woman's decision to post a Facebook video of her fighting a juvenile has prompted her own arrest, along with two additional adults who didn't immediately intervene and appeared to encourage the confrontation.
2) Police: Sullivan County woman arrested after staging rape
A Kingsport woman's alleged attempt to win her ex-boyfriend back has landed her in jail, as police say she took extraordinary measures to stage being raped during a fabricated home invasion.
3) Man charged a third time with crimes against female motorists
A Piney Flats man set to go to trial for allegedly exposing himself and harassing multiple female motorists has been arrested again, this time for a reportedly lewd and dangerous incident on Stone Drive.
4) Man arrested twice in 4 hours for reckless driving
A Bristol man was arrested twice in less than four hours for alleged reckless driving in Sullivan County — first after street racing in downtown Kingsport, then later for performing burnouts in the crowded parking lot of a daycare center.
5) Man ejected from car while fleeing Sullivan County police
A Kingsport man has been arrested after allegedly fleeing a traffic stop for a broken brake light, then forcing other motorists off the road before flipping his own vehicle.
6) KPD: Vandalism suspect headbutts, threatens to kill officer
A Kingsport police officer received "significant facial injuries" while arresting a vandalism suspect over the weekend, as the man allegedly headbutted and threatened to kill him, garnering felony charges.
7) Lewd call to KPD prompts new charge for neglect suspect
A Kingsport child neglect suspect picked up another charge after calling a detective assigned to the case and allegedly leaving an expletive-laced message boasting about the sexual conquest of the female officer's "wife."
8) Three nabbed on drug trafficking charges in Church Hill apartment
During a search of the apartment, Subutex Pills were allegedly recovered, of which previous investigation had revealed was the dominant controlled substance allegedly being sold by the occupants
9) KPD searching for suspect in armed robbery of elderly man
Police are a searching for leads in the armed robbery of an elderly man that occurred Saturday morning in a Kingsport neighborhood.
10) Sullivan County church treasurer accused of embezzling more than $10,000
A Gray man is facing a felony theft charge for allegedly stealing more than $10,000 from the Sullivan County church where he served as treasurer.