The Upcoming Events list, a public service of the Times-News, runs on a space available basis and does not always run in its entirety. To list an event, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it to (423) 392-1385, or contact the sports department after 5 p.m. at (423) 392-1323 or 1-800-251-0328 ext. 323. The list normally is published on Tuesdays. Submissions must be received at least one week prior to the event and include sport, dates, deadlines, location and contact information.
• BUCCANEER WINTER HITTING CAMP, Feb. 8-9 at the ETSU MSHA Athletic Center. ETSU coach Tony Skole and his staff will conduct the camp. Cost is $130, and is open to ages 5-18. Call (423) 439-4496 for more information or to reserve a spot.
• LYNN GARDEN BASEBALL, SOFTBALL & TEE BALL LEAGUE will be meeting from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at the Lynn Garden Restaurant each Saturday from Jan. 18 to Feb. 22. Tee ball is for ages 3-4 and 5-6, baseball for ages 7-9 and 10-13, softball for ages 7-9, 10-13 & 14-17. For more information, visit the LGOC baseball/softball Facebook page or stop by Lynn Garden restaurant on the designated Saturdays.
• DANIEL BOONE LITTLE LEAGUE signups, Feb. 22, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at the Gray Ruritan. For more information, contact David Wine at (423) 262-7227, email@example.com or go to www.danielboonell.com.
• UNICOI YMCA ADULT LEAGUE SIGNUPS, Jan. 21-Feb. 28. 12 game season and tournament, $350.00. For more information, call (423) 743-3361 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• JUNIOR HILLTOPPER HOOPS INVITATIONAL Jan. 31-Feb. 2 at YMCA in Erwin. Boys and girls, grade 3-7. $80 entry fee. For more information, call (423) 341-0133 or email email@example.com.
• VOLUNTEER CLASSIC, Jan. 31-Feb. 2 in Church Hill. Girls and boy, grades 3-8, $100 entry fee with multiple team discount available. For more information, call Jimmy Whalen at (423) 914-5157, Clay at 384-6686, Stewart at 384-3225 or Mike at 292-4048.
• ST. VALENTINES BATTLE IN THE VALLEY, Feb. 14-16 in Johnson City. Ages: 7-, 9-, 11- and 13-under; $100 entry fee. For more information, call Justin at (423) 307-2906 or Tommy at 773-5986
• MODEL CITY MADNESS, Feb. 21-23 in Kingsport. Boys and girls divisions, grades 2-8. For more information, call or text Travis Leming at (423) 817-9996.
• SNOWBALL JAMBOREE, Feb. 21-23 at Daniel Boone. Boys and girls, grades 3-8. Entry fee $125. For more information, contact Greg Creech at (423) 963-0700 or firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.eteamz.com/kys-sports.
• COEBURN LITTLE LEAGUE TOURNAMENT, Feb. 28 and March 1-2. Boys and girls, grades 4-5, 6-7, and 8-9. Entry fee is $100. For more information, contact Greg Powers at (276) 275-3844.
• CUPID’S CORNHOLE TOURNAMENT, Feb. 8 at the V.O. Dobbins Senior Complex. Entry fee is $5 per person. For more information or to register, call (423) 224-2489 or e-mail email@example.com.
• A TRIATHLON CLINIC for beginners will be held at Warriors Path Recreational Hall on Feb. 1 at 10:30 a.m. The clinic will include speakers and demonstrations for running, swimming and biking. $15 donation with all proceeds going to the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation. For more information, call Skip Dickerson at (423) 335-3594 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• KINGSPORT WIFFLE CLASSIC adult indoor wiffle ball tournament, Feb. 22 at the Kingsport Civic Auditorium. Entry fee is $30 (max of eight players per team). For more information, call (423) 229-9459 or 229-9460.
• FC DALLAS TRI WINTER SCHOOL OF EXCELLENCE, Feb. 1, 8, 15 and 22 in Unicoi. For all skill levels, cost is $35 for the four sessions. For more information, go to www.fcdallastri.org.
• KING UNIVERSITY WINTER SKILLS CAMP, Feb. 8. from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. conducted by women’s soccer coach Simon Duffy. For players ages 12-18, cost is $60. For more information or to register, contact women’s assistant coach Danny McBride at email@example.com.
• TRI-CITIES SENIOR SLOWPITCH softball manned information table at the Johnson Center Senior Center on Feb. 12, from 5:30-7 p.m. For more information on the upcoming season, contact Charlie Mattioli at (423) 543-1962 or Mike Woods at (434) 6223.
• KINGSPORT PARKS AND REC YOUTH WINTER SESSION, Tuesday and Thursday evenings Feb. 18-March 6. For ages 4-12 of all skill levels, $30 per participant. For more information or to register, call (423) 224-2489 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• INDIAN SPRINGS OPTIMIST GIRLS VOLLEYBALL signups, Jan. 30 and Feb. 4 from 6-7 p.m. at McDonalds near Sullivan Central. For grades 2-8, cost is $40. For more information, contact Mike or Dee Gonce at (423) 323-5050.