Snow is moving in and schools are starting to shuffle their sports schedules for the evening.
Here's what we know so far.
Basketball (updated at 3 p.m.)
* Volunteer at Dobyns-Bennett is postponed until Wednesday, Jan. 22.
* Sullivan East at Elizabethton is postponed. Makeup date TBD.
* Sullivan North at Sullivan South is postponed. Makeup date TBD.
* Crockett at Tennessee High is postponed until Wednesday, Jan. 22.
* Tuesday's Middle 8 conference tournament games at T.A. Dugger are postponed. Weather permitting, the semifinals will be played Wednesday, Jan. 22. The John Sevier Lady Warriors will face Vance at 4 p.m., followed by a boys' semifinal between Unicoi County and Greeneville at 5:15 p.m. The second girls' semifinal will feature Unicoi County vs. Greeneville at 6:30 p.m. The Liberty Bell boys' team will face Robinson in the nightcap at 7:45 p.m.
* West Greene vs. Cumberland Gap is postponed until Saturday, Jan. 25.
* Greeneville vs. Chuckey-Doak is postponed.
* Morristown East at Knox Webb is postponed.
* Austin East at Jefferson County is postponed.
* Cosby at Berean Christian is postponed. Rescheduled for Feb. 11.
* Grainger County vs. Claiborne games are postponed until Jan. 27.Southwest Virginia
* Gate City at Lee High is postponed. It has been rescheduled for Thursday, Jan. 23.
* The Rye Cove vs. Castlewood games have been postponed. Weather permitting, the teams will meet Wednesday, Jan. 22.
* Thomas Walker at Twin Springs is postponed. Makeup date TBD.
* Chilhowie at Rural Retreat is postponed until Thursday, Jan. 23.
* Virginia High vs. John Battle is postponed. Makeup date TBD.
* The Regional Duals have been postponed and rescheduled for 5:30 p.m., Friday, Jan. 24, at Jefferson County.
comments powered by Disqus