FactCheck.org has done an analysis and update on seven the leading false arguments and claims in the verbal war over health care reform.
The seven false claims are:
- The government will decide what care I get (aka they won't give grandma a hip replacement).
- The bill is paid for.
-Private insurance will be illegal.
- The house bill requires suicide counseling.
- Families will save $2,500.
- Medicare benefits will be slashed.
- Illegal immigrants will be covered.
CLICK HERE for the full analysis and links to the supporting documentation.