A voluntary recall of Super Kmart bakery goods from the Kingsport KMart and 13 other stores was made Thursday after the company learned that a granulated peanut products supplied by Hickory Harvest Foods to Super Kmarts may have been produced at a facility which may be contaminated with Salmonella.
Kmart officials said they are not aware of any reports of illness linked to these items, however, company officials are asking that customers who purchased any of the following baked goods from the local Super Kmart bakery not eat the products and return these goods to Super Kmart for a full refund.
The bakery items are:
- Single layer peanut butter cake
- Single layer carmel apple cake
- Filled and variety doughnuts - individual
- Regular doughnuts - individual
- Mix or match 12 count doughnuts