Kingsport Times News Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Local News

Greeneville man dies of carbon monoxide

May 9th, 2008 12:00 am by Staff



GREENEVILLE — An elderly Greeneville man has died from apparent accidental carbon monoxide poisoning.


Police said Elmer S. Moss Jr., 82, was found dead Friday in his bedroom one floor above a basement garage where a car engine was running.


Officers believe he accidentally left his car’s engine running in the garage after he returned home Thursday night. No autopsy was planned.



comments powered by Disqus