• ROGERSVILLE INVITATIONAL, June 28-30 at Rogersville City Park. Cost is $50 for 8-under boys. $125 for 9-12-under. For more information, contact Larry Keasling at (423) 923-0649.
• ALICIA MANNING AMP’D TRAINING CAMP, July 8-11 at Robinson Middle School. For boys and girls grades 4-9. Camp held 8 a.m.-noon (grades 4-6) and 1-5 p.m. (grades 7-9 ). Cost is $160 (discounts for more than one in family). For more information, contact Tory Lorimer at (423) 579-4253.
• MILLIGAN COLLEGE Camps, July 8-12, July 15-19 and July 22-26. Full instructional camp for boys and girls ages 7-17. Cost is $165. For more information, contact Bill Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (423) 461-8332.
• KING UNIVERSITY GIRLS CAMP, July 8-12 on campus. Camp is open to ages 7-17. For more information, go to kingtornado.com, call (423) 341-8985 or email email@example.com.
• CARSON-NEWMAN DRILL FACTORY CAMPS, July 8-12, for boys and girls grades 3-12. Cost is $135. For more information, contact assistant coach Shane Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or (423) 973-3073.
• WEST COLONIAL HILLS CAMP run by Dickie Warren, July 15-18 from 9 a.m.-noon for boys and girls ages 7-14. For more information, call (423) 239-9911.
• KING UNIVERSITY BOYS CAMP, July 15-18 (Position), conducted by George Pitts and his staff. Cost is $95 for each camp. For more information, contact Associate Head Coach Nick Pasqua at email@example.com or (423) 652-6031. Register online at www.kingtornado.com.
• SHOOTING STARS YOUTH HOOPS CHALLENGE, June 28-30 at Erwin YMCA. Boys and girls, grades 4-12. Entry fee $90. For more information, call (423) 341-0133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• EAST TENNESSEE STORM fourth and sixth grade boys tryouts. For more information, contact Jason Carter 423-833-8431.
• CARSON-NEWMAN TECHNIQUE CAMP, July 6. Camp focuses on football fundamentals for grades 9-12. Cost is $35, For more information, contact Aaron Hutsell at (865) 471-4794 or Paula Yokley at (865) 471-346.
• HONAKER FOOTBALL TOURNAMENT, Aug. 10 at 9 a.m. at Greenway Golf Course in Glade Spring. The format is a 4-man captain’s choice with an entry fee of $260 per team. For more information, call Doug Hubbard (276) 202-2552.
• USA 10K TRAIL CHAMPIONSHIPS, June 29 at Beech Mountain’s Emerald Outback trail system. Entry fee is $35 by May 31/$40 through June 15. For race details and online registration visit www.MountainGoatRacing.com.
• STARS AND STRIPES 4 MILE RUN/ WALK, July 3 at 8 p.m. Cost is $20 before July 2, $25 after. For more information, go to werunevents.com or call Debbie Guy at (423) 543-6975.
• FIRECRACKER 4 MILER, July 4 at Rogersville City Park. For more information, go to RunTriCities.org or contact Mark Skelton at (423) 272-4812 or email@example.com.
• WOLF RUN, July 16 at Bays Mountain Park in Kingsport. 7 mile trail race. For more information, go to RunTriCities.org or contact Mark Skelton at (423) 272-4812 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• PHIPPS BEND 5K, Aug. 24 at Phipps Bend Industrial District in Surgoinsville. For more information, go to RunTriCities.org or contact Mark Skelton at (423) 272-4812 or email@example.com.
• BAYS MOUNTAIN TRAIL RACE, Sept. 14 at Bays Mountain Park in Kingsport. 15 mile trail race. For more information, go to RunTriCities.org or contact Mark Skelton at (423) 272-4812 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• CARSON-NEWMAN BOYS CAMP, June 28-July 1 for high school players. Cost is $350. For more information and to sign up, call (865) 471-3520 or email email@example.com.
• JOY OF SOCCER CAMP at Tusculum College. A co-ed camp will be held June 24-28, while two team camps will be conducted July 14-18 and July 21-25. The camps are ages 6-17, cost of residential campers is $395, non-residential full-day participants $295 and half-day campers $195. For more information, contact Coach Mike Joy at (423) 636-7321 or 1-800-729-0256 ext. 5321 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• SWIM AMERICA SWIM LESSONS at the Dobyns-Bennett pool for ages 4 and up and all abilities. Session 3: July 8, 11, 15, 17, 23, 25, 30. Cost is $87.50 ($70 for returning students). For more information go to www.KingsportPiranhas.com or contact Jorge Blasini email@example.com or (423) 967-4264.
• BARRACUDA SWIM CLUB is now practicing Monday-Friday in the Kingsport Aquatic Center. New membership is ongoing. Beginner to national qualifier swimmers. For more information, contact coach Chris Coraggio at (423) 833-5595 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.barracudaswimclub.org.
• RIDGEFIELDS SUMMER TENNIS CAMPS, open to the public: beginner/intermediate, June 25-28, $65; beginner/intermediate, July 16-19, $65. There will also be sports camps for all ages 5-13 July 9-12. Cost is $195. Top tier tennis academy, July 29-Aug 1 for tournament and state ranked players only. For more information, call Mike Norris at (423) 723-9991 or Brad Pippin at (423) 383-0170.
• EXCEL CAMPS AT KING UNIVERSITY. High school defense June 26-27. Middle school skills camp July 1-3. For more information, go to kingtornado.com/sports/wvball.
• CARSON-NEWMAN CAMPS AND CLINICS throughout July. Seven in total for all ages and skillsets. For more information, go to www.carsonnewmanvolleyballcamp.com, call (865) 471-4216 or email email@example.com.
• KANGAROO KLASSIC Outdoor Volleyball Tournament, hosted by Kingsport Parks and Recreation. Deadline to register is June 27. For more information, call (423) 229-9459 or (423) 229-9460.