• SPLITTER YOUTH BASEBALL CAMP, June 17-20 at Lincoln Memorial University. Cost is $100 prior to June 10, $120 after. Camp will run from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. daily. For more information, visit www.lmurailsplitters.com.• CARSON-NEWMAN ELITE CATCHING CAMP, June 23-25 run by head baseball coach Tom Griffin. Cost is $150. For more information or to sign up, call (865) 471-3465 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.TOURNAMENTS
• FALCONS SLUGFEST, June 20-23 at Volunteer High School. For ages 7/8U, 14U, 16U, 18U. For more information, contact Donald Green at (423) 534-0442.• ROGERSVILLE INVITATIONAL, June 28-30 at Rogersville City Park. Cost is $50 for 8-under boys. $125 for 9-12-under. For more information, contact Larry Keasling at (423) 923-0649.
• VOLUNTEER S.H.O.T. CLINIC conducted by Tennessee basketball coach Cuonzo Martin and staff, June 14 from 6-8 p.m. at Sullivan North. Current and former UT players and local coaches will also participate. Open to boys, grades K-6. Cost is $20. For more information, go to TennesseeSportCamps.com or call (865) 974-0703.• LADY BUCS CAMP, June 17-20 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at ETSU. Camp will be run by new head women’s basketball coach Brittney Ezell. Cost is $200. For more information, go to etsubucs.com/fanzone/camps or call (423) 439-5330.• ROBIN DOTSON LADY WARRIOR CAMP, June 24-26 at Wise Primary School. Camp is for girls grades 3-8 and will run 9-11:45 a.m. Cost is $50. For more information, call Robin Dotson at 393-3964 or email email@example.com.• ALICIA MANNING AMP’D TRAINING CAMP, July 8-11 at Robinson Middle School. Grades 4-6 8 a.m.-noon; grades 7-9 1-5 p.m. Cost is $160 (discounts for more than one in family). For more information, contact Tory Lorimer at (423) 579-4253.• MILLIGAN COLLEGE Camps, July 8-12, July 15-19 and July 22-26. Full instructional camp for boys and girls ages 7-17. Cost is $165. For more information, contact Bill Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (423) 461-8332.• KING UNIVERSITY GIRLS CAMP, July 8-12 on campus. Camp is open to ages 7-17. For more information, go to kingtornado.com, call (423) 341-8985 or email email@example.com.• CARSON-NEWMAN DRILL FACTORY CAMPS, July 8-12, for boys and girls grades 3-12. Cost is $135. For more information, contact assistant coach Shane Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or (423) 973-3073.• WEST COLONIAL HILLS CAMP run by Dickie Warren, July 15-18 from 9 a.m.-noon for boys and girls ages 7-14. For more information, call (423) 239-9911.• KING UNIVERSITY BOYS CAMP, July 15-18 (Position), conducted by George Pitts and his staff. Cost is $95 for each camp. For more information, contact Associate Head Coach Nick Pasqua at email@example.com or (423) 652-6031. Register online at www.kingtornado.com.TOURNAMENTS
• SHOOTING STARS TRI CITIES HOOPS, June 14-16 at Erwin YMCA. Boys and girls, grades 3-12. Entry fee $90. For more information, call (423) 341-0133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.• SUMMER YOUTH ELITE CLASSIC, June 21-23 at Erwin YMCA. Boys and girls, grades 4-12. Entry fee $90. For more information, call (423) 341-0133 or email email@example.com.• SHOOTING STARS YOUTH HOOPS CHALLENGE, June 28-30 at Erwin YMCA. Boys and girls, grades 4-12. Entry fee $90. For more information, call (423) 341-0133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.TRYOUTS/SIGNUPS
• EAST TENNESSEE STORM fourth and sixth grade boys tryouts. For more information, contact Jason Carter 423-833-8431.
• SENSABAUGH CAMP CLASSIC, June 15 at J. Fred Johnson Stadium in Kingsport. The free non-contact camp will feature Tennessee Titans cornerback Coty Sensabaugh along with other NFL players, college players and trained coaches. The camp is open to boys and girls between the ages of 6-17. For more information, go to SensabaughCampClassic.com.• JASON WITTEN SCORE FOUNDATION CAMP, June 22 in Elizabethton. The free football camp will feature personal instruction from Dallas Cowboys tight end Jason Witten and numerous other NFL and college players and coaches. The morning session is for ages 7-12, and the afternoon session is for ages 13-18. For more information, go to jasonwitten82.com/ssp/camp.• CARSON-NEWMAN TECHNIQUE CAMP, July 6. Camp focuses on football fundamentals for grades 9-12. Cost is $35, For more information, contact Aaron Hutsell at (865) 471-4794 or Paula Yokley at (865) 471-346.SIGNUPS
• LYNN VIEW PEE WEE FOOTBALL signups through June 15 on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6-8 p.m. and Saturdays from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. For more information, call (423) 247-6937.
• KINGSPORT TOMORROW Tournament, June 14, at Cattails at MeadowView to support the Kingsport Veterans Memorial Phase 2 and Healthy Kingsport. Cost is $100 for individuals, $400 for team. Registration is at 10:30 a.m., shotgun start at 1 p.m. For more information, call (423) 246-2017 or go to www.kingsporttomorrow.org.
• ETSU PHYSICAL THERAPY DEPARTMENT 5K run/walk, June 15 at 8 a.m. on the Veterans Affairs Medical Center campus in Johnson City. Cost is $20, money to benefit the Fit Kids program in Johnson City. For more information, go to facebook.com/ETSUPhysicalTherapy6thAnnual5k or email email@example.com.• CASA 8K & MILE, June 22 at Crockett Spring Park in Rogersville. For more information, go to RunTriCities.org or contact Mark Skelton at (423) 272-4812 or firstname.lastname@example.org.• BEECH MOUNTAIN 10K CLIMBMAX, June 22. Entry fee is $30 through May 6, $35 after, race day $40. Children under 13 enter for $20 anytime. For info call (828) 387-3003 or visit www.BeechMtn.com.• COVERED BRIDGE 5K RUN/3K WALK, June 22 at 8 a.m. with proceeds benefiting Sycamore Shoals Hospital Foundation. Cost is $20 before June 15, $25 after. For more information, go to mountainstatesfoundation.org.• USA 10K TRAIL CHAMPIONSHIPS, June 29 at Beech Mountain’s Emerald Outback trail system. Entry fee is $35 by May 31/$40 through June 15. For race details and online registration visit www.MountainGoatRacing.com.• STARS AND STRIPES 4 MILE RUN/ WALK, July 3 at 8 p.m. Cost is $ 20 before July 2, $25 after. For more information, go to werunevents.com or call Debbie Guy at (423) 543-6975.• FIRECRACKER 4 MILER, July 4 at Rogersville City Park. For more information, go to RunTriCities.org or contact Mark Skelton at (423) 272-4812 or email@example.com.• WOLF RUN, July 16 at Bays Mountain Park in Kingsport. 7 mile trail race. For more information, go to RunTriCities.org or contact Mark Skelton at (423) 272-4812 or firstname.lastname@example.org.• PHIPPS BEND 5K, Aug. 24 at Phipps Bend Industrial District in Surgoinsville. For more information, go to RunTriCities.org or contact Mark Skelton at (423) 272-4812 or email@example.com.• BAYS MOUNTAIN TRAIL RACE, Sept. 14 at Bays Mountain Park in Kingsport. 15 mile trail race. For more information, go to RunTriCities.org or contact Mark Skelton at (423) 272-4812 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• 2K13 DOBYNS-BENNETT CAMP, June 17-20, 5:30-8 p.m. at Indian Highland Park. For boys and girls ages 6-18. Cost is $80 (family discounts available). Camp will be conducted by D-B coaches, collegiate coaches and players, and current Tribe players. For more information, go to pitchero.com/clubs/kingsportdobynsbennetths.• CARSON-NEWMAN BOYS CAMP, June 28-July 1 for high school players. Cost is $350. For more information and to sign up, call (865) 471-3520 or email email@example.com.• JOY OF SOCCER CAMP at Tusculum College. A co-ed camp will be held June 24-28, while two team camps will be conducted July 14-18 and July 21-25. The camps are ages 6-17, cost of residential campers is $395, non-residential full-day participants $295 and half-day campers $195. For more information, contact Coach Mike Joy at (423) 636-7321 or 1-800-729-0256 ext. 5321 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• DOBYNS-BENNETT GIRLS SOFTBALL CAMP, June 19-21 for ages 7-12 at Indian Highland Park. Cost is $50.TOURNAMENTS• EASTMAN JUNE CLASSIC, June 15 at the Eastman Softball Complex. Men’s and women’s divisions, USSSA rules. Entry fee is $200, deadline is June 12. For more information, call Joe Douthat at (423) 224-7544 or Jack Henry at 384-1765.
• SWIM LESSONS being offered by the Aqua-Tick Swim School at Dobyns-Bennett High School. Swimmers must be 4 years old. Cost is $65 for eight 30 min. lessons. Sessions will be held June 17-20 and 24-27. For more information, contact Coach Lora Fowler at (423) 378-8551 or email@example.com. Registration forms may also be picked up in the D-B Activities office.• THE SEA WOLVES AQUATIC PACK, a competitive, year round team, is holding open registration and try-outs. The team currently practices at Sullivan Central High School with plans to move to the Aquatic Center at the end of May. Open to swimmers from elementary school through college For more information, go to www.SWAPswimming.com or call (423) 714-7062.• SWIM AMERICA SWIM LESSONS at the Dobyns-Bennett pool for ages 4 and up and all abilities. Session 3: July 8, 11, 15, 17, 23, 25, 30. Cost is $87.50 ($70 for returning students). For more information go to www.KingsportPiranhas.com or contact Jorge Blasini firstname.lastname@example.org or (423) 967-4264.
• RIDGEFIELDS SUMMER TENNIS CAMPS, open to the public: beginner/intermediate, June 25-28, $65; beginner/intermediate, July 16-19, $65. There will also be sports camps for all ages 5-13 June 11-14 and July 9-12. Cost is $195. Top tier tennis academy, July 29-Aug 1 for tournament and state ranked players only. For more information, call Mike Norris at (423) 723-9991 or Brad Pippin at (423) 383-0170.
• EXCEL CAMPS AT KING UNIVERSITY. High school hitters and setters June 24-25, defense June 26-27. Middle school skills camp July 1-3. For more information, go to kingtornado.com/sports/wvball.• CARSON-NEWMAN CAMPS AND CLINICS throughout July. Seven in total for all ages and skillsets. For more information, go to www.carsonnewmanvolleyballcamp.com, call (865) 471-4216 or email email@example.com.TOURNAMENTS
• KANGAROO KLASSIC Outdoor Volleyball Tournament, hosted by Kingsport Parks and Recreation. Deadline to register is June 27. For more information, call (423) 229-9459 or (423) 229-9460.