Isaac Taylor Dean, 20, 103 Jackson Road, Rogersville, was sentenced to 10 years by Judge John Dugger Friday in exchange for guilty pleas to two counts of aggravated assault.
As part of a plea agreement, Dean accepted a higher range of punishment for the aggravated assault charges, which would normally result in a six-year sentence with 30 percent release eligibility.
Although Dean was sentenced to 10 years with a 45 percent release eligibility, two counts each of aggravated kidnapping and aggravated robbery were dismissed.
On April 26, Dean’s accomplice, Jason Paul Huckaby, 35, of Mount Carmel, was sentenced to 15 years in exchange for guilty pleas to one count of aggravated rape, two counts of aggravated robbery, four counts of aggravated kidnapping and two counts of aggravated assault.
A third alleged accomplice, Donald Rufus Allen II, 23, of 106 Prices Grove Road, Rogersville, is scheduled to appear before Dugger later this month.
On the night of Sept. 5, 2011, Hawkins County deputies were dispatched to 135 McLean Hill Road. While the officers were en route, central dispatch advised a shot had been fired during the invasion, with people suffering injuries. Deputies reportedly entered the home to find one shot had been fired and several victims had been assaulted, although no one had suffered a gunshot wound.
Two of the victims were transported to the hospital for treatment of other injuries.
The victims reportedly told the HCSO they were attacked by three men who invaded the home. Cash was taken from one victim and a prescription bottle of Oxycodone from another.
A vehicle description was given, and the three suspects were stopped in Rogersville.
Other guilty pleas heard Friday by Dugger included:
• Todd Jeffery Dixon, 43, of Kingsport, who was sentenced to eight years, fined $2,000, and ordered to pay $1,200 in restitution to the Second Judicial District Drug Task Force for possession of cocaine with intent to deliver.
• Loritta Denise Defreece, 32, 244 Shipley Road, Lot 18, Church Hill, who was sentenced to two years and one day and fined $4,000 for two counts of possession of Schedule III narcotics with intent to deliver.
• John A. Skeens, 61, 508 Sensabaugh Hollow Road, Kingsport, who was sentenced to two years and one day and fined $2,725 for possession of marijuana with intent to deliver more than 10 pounds, possession of drug paraphernalia and maintaining a dwelling for drug use.
• Cynthia Marie Scoggins-Bowers, 34, 2549 Bridwell St., Kingsport, who was sentenced to two years and one day, fined $250, and ordered to pay $150 in restitution for theft over $1,000.
• Travis Lynn Harvey, 32, 2100 Isaac Ave., Lot 22, Church Hill, who was sentenced to two years and one day and fined $3,550 for promotion of the manufacture of meth, maintaining a dwelling for drug use, possession of drug paraphernalia and simple possession of Schedule II narcotics.
• Patty Ann Pearson, 49, no address available, who was sentenced to two years and fined $3,110 for DUI 6th offense.
• Brandon Ryan Weston, 24, 124 S. Holston Lane Lot 3, Church Hill, who was sentenced to two years and one day and ordered to pay $566.66 in restitution for burglary and theft over $1,000.
• Carlos Posadas Hernandez, 24, 200 Meadowview Road, Rogersville, who was sentenced to three years and ordered to pay $4,416.66 in restitution for theft over $10,000.