1. CONGRESS INVESTIGATING IRS SCANDAL
A House committee is holding hearings this week on the IRS' targeting of tea party and conservative political groups.
2. JUSTICE DEPARTMENT OBTAINS AP PHONE RECORDS
The AP's CEO called the seizure of two months of records for more than 20 phone lines a "massive and unprecedented intrusion" into news operations.
3. ANGELINA JOLIE HAS DOUBLE MASTECTOMY
The Oscar-winning actress writes that she chose the surgery preventively because she carries the gene that gives her an 87 percent chance of getting breast cancer.
4. ABORTION DOCTOR FACES DEATH PENALTY
A Philadelphia jury found Dr. Kermit Gosnell guilty of killing three babies after they were born alive, and manslaughter for the 2009 death of a patient.
5. HOW GREEN TECHNOLOGY IS KILLING EAGLES
The AP reports that wind farms kill thousands of birds a year, and the Obama administration doesn't prosecute companies for the deaths of eagles, a federal crime.
6. THOUSANDS MOURN DEAD AT BANGLADESH FACTORY
A prayer service was held in memory of 1,127 victims pulled from the collapsed building in the worst-ever garment industry disaster.
7. SUSPECT CAUGHT ON VIDEO IN MOTHER'S DAY PARADE
New Orleans police released pictures of 19-year-old Akein Scott, who witnesses identified as the gunman who wounded 19.
8. WHY PHONE CARRIERS ARE AIRING ANTI-TEXTING ADS
AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint and T-Mobile are leading the "It Can Wait" campaign to warn of the dangers of texting while driving.
9. WHO MADE TV ADVICE POPULAR
Psychologist Joyce Brothers, who died at 85 on Monday, began appearing as an on-air psychologist in the 1950s and later wrote a syndicated advice column.
10. WHERE KATE AND WILLIAM'S BABY WILL LIVE
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's home at Kensington Palace won't be ready by the time the baby is born in July, meaning the couple may have to live in two rooms.