Also on the ballot in Sullivan County:
• U.S. Sen. Bob Corker, Republican, is seeking re-election. Challengers for the seat are Mark E. Clayton, Democrat; Kermit Steck, Constitution Party; Martin Pleasant, Green Party; Shaun E. Crowell, independent; David Gatchell, independent; James Higdon, independent; Michel Joseph Long, independent; and Troy Stephen Scoggin, independent.
• U.S. Rep. Phil Roe, Republican, is seeking re-election to represent Tennessee’s 1st Congressional District. Challengers are: Alan Woodruff, Democrat; Robert N. Smith, Green Party; Karen Sherry Brackett, independent; and Michael D. Salyer, independent.
• Lt. Gov. Ron Ramsey, Republican, is unopposed in his bid for re-election to the state Senate District 4 seat.
• State Rep. Jon C. Lundberg, Republican, is unopposed in his bid for re-election to the state House District 1 seat.
• State Rep. Tony Shipley, Republican, is seeking re-election to state House District 2 and challenged by Bruce Dotson, Democrat.
• Voters in state House District 3 will pick among three newcomers: Timothy Hill, Republican; Leah R. Kirk, Democrat; and Suzanne Parker, Green Party.
• Voters in Sullivan County Commission District 11 will pick from two nominees to serve the unexpired term of former Commissioner Joe Herron, who resigned earlier this year. Republican nominee Pat Shull is currently serving in the seat, having been appointed to do so by the County Commission until the election. The Democratic nominee is Carl E. Hale.