Forty individuals were arrested as a result of a sting operation at Winged Deer Park a month ago by the JCPD in an effort to eliminate sexual activity in the city’s parks. All of those who were arrested have been banned from city parks.
Most were charged with disorderly conduct, indecent exposure or both.
Those who pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct and were fined $10 and sentenced to 30 days of unsupervised probation are:
• Jason Eads, 33, 5730 W. Carters Valley Road, Mount Carmel.
• Billy Fulton, 29, 1000 Roaring Fork Road, Greeneville.
• Douglas Malone, 58, 361 Railroad St., Bluff City.
• Timothy Shepard, 41, 4001 Sanford Drive.
Those who pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct in addition to indecent exposure received the same sentences on that charge as those above. However, for indecent exposure these individuals were fined $250, and were given a suspended sentence of five months and 29 days. They were also placed on six months of supervised probation. They are:
• Tommy Fleenor, 42, 227 Warren Road, Piney Flats.
• Louis Meatte, 56, 607Â½ Beech St., Elizabethton.
• Joe Trivette, 50, 1997 King Springs Road.
• Euell Little, 85, 2829 Carroll Creek Road, Gray.
• Pascal Rose, 46, 405 Austin Springs Road, Piney Flats.
• Carl Sells, 38, 1527 Edgemont Ave., Bristol.
• Ancil Hoilman, 71, 140 A.J. Hoilman Road, Erwin.
• Kenneth Giles, 53, 43 Claremont Circle, Bristol, Va.
• Eddie Sims, 55, 184 Miller Road, Jonesborough.
• George Shipley, 39, 114 Suncrest St., Gray.
• Jeffery Gilliam, 47, 2026 Buckhaven Way, Augusta, Ga.
• Eugene Crain, 68, 15 Andys Lane, Bristol.
• Stacey McGee, 37, 125 Honeycutt Road, Unicoi.
• Walter Wilson, 52, 281 Franklin Drive, Blountville.
• Robert Riley, 55, 221 Sharp Ave., Rogersville.
• Gary Bailey, 43, 204 W. Fourth Ave., Watauga.
• Joseph Cole, 41, 136 Douglas Lane, Bristol.
In the other cases:
• Charged with indecent exposure, fined $250, and given a suspended sentence of five months and 29 days was James Wright, 53, 2413 Wheeler St.
• Jimmy Jackson, 55, 1415 Saint Louis St., pleaded guilty to indecent exposure, unlawful drug paraphernalia and simple possession. A charge of public intoxication was dismissed. He was fined $250 for both the simple possession and indecent exposure charges. He was also sentenced to 11 months and 29 days in jail, which was suspended, and must serve six months of supervised probation.
• Dennis Camp, 54, 2441 Portland St., Kingsport, pleaded guilty to simple assault and was fined $25. He was fined $250 for indecent exposure, given a suspended sentence of five months and 29 days, and placed on six months supervised probation.
• Anderson Griffith, 45, 1315 Indian Ridge Road, pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, indecent exposure and simple possession/casual exchange. He was fined $250 for the simple possession charge as well as indecent exposure. Charges of unlawful drug paraphernalia and disorderly conduct were dismissed.
• James Cahow, 62, 1406 Skyline Drive, Building T, and Larry Fellers, 53, 687 Calico Road, Afton, each pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct and simple assault. They were each fined $50 on the assault charge as well as a $50 fine for disorderly conduct and given a suspended sentence of 30 days.
• Joseph Smalling, 26, 561 Weaver Branch Road, Bluff City, pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, indecent exposure and resisting stop/arrest. He was fined $50 for disorderly conduct, $250 for indecent exposure, and $50 for resisting arrest. He was sentenced to five months and 29 days in jail, all of which was suspended except for five days.
• Nelson Hall, 61, 304 Parker Lane, Kingsport, pleaded guilty to simple assault, disorderly conduct and indecent exposure. He was fined $10 for simple assault, $25 for disorderly conduct and $250 for indecent exposure and given a suspended sentence of 11 months and 29 days, placed on supervised probation for six months, and received five months and 29 days of unsupervised probation.
Two individuals failed to appear in court, and seven cases have been continued until a later date.
Johnson City park sex sting snares 40 men