Christopher Nicholas Williams, 37, was indicted on one count of rape of a child, a Class A felony punishable by up to 25 years in prison, as well as two Class B felony sex charges related to that alleged ongoing crime.
Williams was arrested on Oct. 6 of last year following a joint investigation by the Hawkins County Sheriff’s Office and Department of Children’s Services.
He remains in the Hawkins County Jail on $50,000 bond.
Allegations were first revealed to officials at the victim’s school, and they contacted the DCS.
That agency then contacted the HCSO.
Williams reportedly told investigators that the emergence of health problems and anger management issues coincided with the beginning of the child rapes.
He is scheduled to appear in Hawkins County Criminal Court on April 30.
Others indicted Thursday included:
* Justin Lynn Dalton, 32, Morristown, theft over $10,000.
* Heath Dudley Drinnon, 42, 151 Beaver Lane, Rogersville, felony evading arrest, reckless endangerment, reckless driving, speeding, driving on revoked third offense, evading arrest by foot and leaving the scene of an accident with property damage.
* Kevin Lee Hughes, 39, 211 Henard St., Rogersville, possession of meth with intent to deliver.
* Robin Lynn “Goob” Mullins, 48, 245 Poor Creek Road, Rogersville, possession of meth with intent to deliver, possession of a firearm during a dangerous felony, simple possession of Schedule II narcotics (hydrocodone) and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Zachary Evan Matlock, 26, 3535 Stanley Valley Road, Surgoinsville, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, simple possession of meth, possession of drug paraphernalia and light law violation.
* Thomas Corey Cole, 28, 2312 Kendlewood Drive, Kingsport, felony evading arrest, reckless endangerment, reckless driving, driving on a revoked license, driving left of center, two stop sign violations and speeding.