• Monday, Feb. 11, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Cantrell Hall at University of Virginia’s College at Wise, Wise, Va.
• Tuesday, Feb. 12, 8:30 to 11:30 a.m., at Bristol Metals, Bristol; and 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., at Clinch Valley Medical Center, Richlands, Va.
• Wednesday, Feb. 13, 8 a.m. to noon, at Tri-Cities Regional Airport, Blountville; 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., at Southwest Virginia Community College, Richlands, Va.; and 4:30 to 8 p.m., at Valley Forge Free Will Baptist Church, Elizabethton.
• Thursday, Feb. 14, noon to 5 p.m., at Paramount Center for the Arts, Bristol; noon to 6 p.m., at Sycamore Shoals Hospital, Elizabethton; and 1 to 6 p.m., at Food City, Big Stone Gap, Va.
• Friday, Feb. 15, 7:45 a.m. to 2 p.m., at Dobyns-Bennett High School, Kingsport
As many as three lives may be saved each time a person donates blood, and an individual’s blood donation to Marsh Regional stays here to help people in this region. Marsh Regional supplies blood to 22 health-care facilities in Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia.
Donors with O-negative blood types are particularly welcome, as their blood can be used for any patient.
To donate blood, individuals must be 17 or older, weigh 110 pounds or more, and be in good health. People with a cold, sore throat, fever, flu or fever blisters or who are taking antibiotics may not donate. Donors should eat a balanced meal before giving blood.
For more information about scheduling a blood drive at a local business, church, school or community organization, please call 423-224-5888 or visit www.marshblood.com.