Passes grant admission to the indoor facility beginning May 1 and to the outdoor water park May 14, when it opens.
Swimmers can enjoy two waterslides, the Eastman Credit Union 900-foot lazy river, a climbing structure and play area with water cannons, a lily pad crossing and concession stand.
New this year, the Kingsport Aquatic Center will have cabanas available for rent.
“We’re excited to open early again this year for the swimmers who can’t wait to jump in,” said Kari Matheney, director of the Kingsport Aquatic Center, in a press release. “With our new park additions on the horizon, we hope to see even more guests taking advantage of the water park this summer.”
• Lil’ Splasher (Under 48 inches) — $75/season
• Big Splasher (More than 48 inches) — $100/season
• Master Splasher (Age 55+) — $75/season
• Splash Pack (4 people in the same household) — $200/season ($15 per additional person)
Water park hours
The outdoor water park will open its gates on May 14 at 10:30 a.m. Operating hours will be as follows:
• Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 10:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m.
• Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday: 10:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
A water park pass admits the user to indoor and outdoor pools during the water park’s operational season (early May through September).
For more information about the Kingsport Aquatic Center or to purchase a water park pass, visit www.swimkingsport.com or call (423) 343-9758.